19’x24’ Pukk2000 shed
The economical way of handling up to 2,000 birds.
- Measures 19’x24’ and holds 1,800 – 2,000 birds, assuming 0.25-0.22 square foot per bird.
- Construction made with precision-built treated timber frame, exterior ply cladding and box profile metal sheeting roof with flashing.
- Superior insulation system specially designed for the UK climate, reducing both bird stress and gas consumption costs by up to 30% when used in conjunction with thermostatic controlled heaters.
- Peck-resistant internal sheeting that’s easy to wash down for a healthy, hygienic environment.
- Door and two vents at either end, plus pop holes on the sides.
- Can be easily lifted and moved by a telehandler.
- We recommend that a minimum of two people construct our units. Alternatively, we have a reliable construction service that can be booked with your order.
You might also be interested in…
- Accessories for the Pukk2000 shed, including partitioning, ventilation, guttering, lifting frame, flooring and floor lining, can be found here
|19’x24’ Pukk2000 unit (up to 2,000 birds)||£2,200|
|Flooring (made from panels so they can be taken up, cleaned and stored)||£550|
|Floor lining (for one half of the unit)||£16|
|Ventilation kit - includes 2 vents||£50|
All prices are shown excluding VAT. VAT will be applied to all orders at the current rate.
Delivered on site across the UK as easy-to-assemble kits with comprehensive instructions – including all the correct nuts and bolts etc.