Large modular rearing sheds range
A flexible solution for rearing large numbers of gamebirds. A range of sizes – offering virtually unlimited rearing capacity.
Approx. 0.22 sq. ft. per bird
Full clear instructions with this product
- Starting with our best-selling 19’x24’ Pukk2000 shed as the basic module, this can be extended from 24’ in length to 32', 40', 48', 56’ or 64’.
- Manufactured with precision-built treated timber frame, exterior ply cladding, and box profile metal roof with flashing. All cut out components are CNC machined.
- Designed for either a permanent concrete base or a field-rearing base.
- High energy-saving capabilities, thanks to the insulation system that comes as standard to the roof and wall panels. Designed specifically for the UK climate, the insulation helps to reduce gas consumption costs by up to 30%, when used in conjunction with thermostatic controlled heaters, as well helping to minimise stress on birds.
- Peck-resistant internal sheeting that’s easy to wash down for a healthy, hygienic environment.
- Customisable options are available on request.
- We recommend you use our construction service for these units.
19’x24' and upwards
|Sq. ft. per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||Approx. 0.22|
|Cost per sq foot:||Approx. £4.10|
|Cost per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||£0.89 - £1.10 (dpeending on size ordered)|
|Construction:||Treated timber frame, clad with 12mm exterior ply panels.|
|Roof:||Box profile metal sheeting with flashing.|
|Flooring:||Flooring (as floor panels, for ease of cleaning and storage) and floor lining both available to order.|
|Insulation:||Internal insulation panels to roof and walls. Insulation constructed with 2” polystyrene sandwiched between 3.6mm polyester ply and 12mm exterior ply.|
We know how important it is you get your order on time. That’s why we’ll agree a delivery date that works for you from the quote stage onwards, which we’ll stick to.
Accessories for the 19’x24’ Pukk2000, include partitioning, ventilation, guttering, lifting frame, flooring and floor lining.
|Shed units – description||Unit price (without floor)||Unit price of floor|
|19’x24’ Pukk2000 unit (up to 2,000 birds)||£2,200||£550|
|19’x32’ unit (2,700 birds)||£2,680||£700|
|19’x40’ unit (3,400 birds)||£3,170||£880|
|19’x48’ unit (4,100 birds)||£3,765||£1,100|
|19’x56’unit (4,800 birds)||£4,330||£1,200|
|19’x64’ unit (5,500 birds)||£4,895||£1,310|
All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery charges.