Large modular sheds range
The ideal system for rearing large numbers of birds and maximising your investment.
- This unique modular sheds system is designed to offer unlimited capacity and flexibility for the larger game bird producer. Additional connecting modules create virtually any size.
- Starting with our best-selling 19’x24’ Pukk2000 shed as the basic module, this can be extended from 24’ in length to 32', 40' or 48', taking the rearing capacity per unit right up to 5,500 birds.
- Construction made with precision-built treated timber frame, exterior ply cladding and box profile metal sheeting roof with flashing. Designed for either a permanent concrete base or a field-rearing base.
- Superior insulation system specially designed for the UK climate, reducing both bird stress and gas consumption costs by up to 30% when used in conjunction with thermostatic controlled heaters.
- Peck-resistant internal sheeting that’s easy to wash down for a healthy, hygienic environment.
- We recommend that a minimum of two people construct our units. Alternatively, we have a reliable construction service that can be booked with your order.
You might also be interested in…
- Accessories for the Modular shed range, including partitioning, ventilation, guttering, lifting frame, flooring and floor lining, can be found here
|Shed units – description||Unit price (without floor)||Unit price of floor|
|19’x24’ Pukk2000 unit (up to 2,000 birds)||£2,200||£550|
|19’x32’ unit (2,700 birds)||£2,680||£700|
|19’x40’ unit (3,400 birds)||£3,170||£880|
|19’x48’ unit (4,100 birds)||£3,765||£1,100|
|19’x56’unit (4,800 birds)||£4,330||£1,200|
|19’x64’ unit (5,500 birds)||£4,895||£1,310|
All prices are shown excluding VAT. VAT will be applied to all orders at the current rate.
Delivered on site across the UK as easy-to-assemble kits with comprehensive instructions – including all the correct nuts and bolts etc.