Raised off the ground for optimum partridge-rearing conditions
- Available in a range of sizes: 8'x8' (400-500 birds) and 12’x12’ (750-900 birds), 19'x20' (1,000 birds) and 19'x24' (2,000 birds).
- Construction made from precision-built treated timber frame with raised platform floor.
- Shelterflex roof and hot-dipped galvanised hexagonal wire sides.
- Shiplap finish available as an option.
You might also be interested in…
- Our partridge release pens, can be found here
|8'x8' Veranda unit with 16' veranda (up to 500 birds)||£920|
|8’x8’ Veranda unit with 24' veranda (up to 500 birds)||£1,060|
|8'x8' Veranda unit with 24' veranda and Shiplap finish (up to 500 birds)||£1,200|
|12’x12’ Veranda unit with 36' veranda (up to 900 birds)||£2,400|
|12'x12' Veranda unit with 36' veranda and Shiplap finish (up to 900 birds)||£2,600|
|19'x20' Veranda unit (up to 1,000 birds)||£4,200|
|19'x24' Veranda unity (up to 2,000 birds)||£7,300|
All prices are shown excluding VAT. VAT will be applied to all orders at the current rate.
Delivered on site across the UK as easy-assembly kits with comprehensive instructions – including all the correct nuts and bolts etc.