19'x20' Pukk1000 rearing shed & night shelter combi
The original all-in-one gamebird rearing shed and night shelter. For up to 1,000 birds.
0.23 sq. ft. per bird
Full clear instructions with this product
- This innovative combi unit houses a separate rearing shed and night shelter under one roof.
- Manufactured with precision-built treated timber frame and box profile metal roof with flashing. The rearing section is clad in exterior ply, and the night shelter is clad in a combination of hexagonal wire and Shelterflex. All cut out components are CNC machined.
- High energy-saving capabilities, thanks to the superior insulation system that comes as standard to the roof and walls of the rearing section. Designed specifically for the UK climate, the insulation helps to reduce gas consumption costs by up to 30%, when used in conjunction with thermostatic controlled heaters, as well helping to minimise stress on birds.
- Peck-resistant internal sheeting inside the rearing shed makes it easy to wash down the interior and maintain a healthy, hygienic environment.
- It is recommend that a minimum of two people construct these units. Alternatively, we have a reliable construction service that can be booked with your order.
|Size (rearing shed):||19'x20'|
|Total sq. foot :||380|
|Rec. no. birds per unit:||1,000|
|Sq. ft. per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||0.228|
|Cost per sq. foot (including night shelter):||£5.20|
|Cost per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||£2.00|
Rearing shed: Treated timber frame, clad with 12mm exterior ply panels.
Night shelter: Treated timber frame, clad with a combination of hexagonal wire and Shelterflex.
|Roof:||Box profile metal sheeting with flashing. throughout|
Door with vent on rearing shed and door on night shelter.
Vent with sliders on each side of the rearing shed.
One pophole connecting the rearing shed and night shelter. One pophole at back of night shelter to give birds easy access to runs.
Rearing shed: Flooring (as floor panels, for ease of cleaning and storage) and floor lining are both available to order.
Night shelter: N/A
Rearing shed: Internal insulation panels to roof and walls. Insulation constructed with 2” polystyrene sandwiched between 3.6mm polyester ply and 12mm exterior ply.
|Transportable:||Yes, with telehandler.|
We know how important it is you get your order on time. That’s why we’ll agree a delivery date that works for you from the quote stage onwards, which we’ll stick to.
|19’x20’ Pukk1000 rearing shed and night shelter combi unit (up to 1,000 birds)||£2,000|
|Flooring (made from panels so they can be taken up, cleaned and stored)||£350|
|Floor lining (for one half of the unit)||£16|
All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery charges.