19'x24' Pukk2000 rearing shed
Our best-selling gamebird rearing unit. For rearing up to 2,000 birds.
0.228 sq. ft. per bird
Full clear instructions with this product
- Manufactured with precision-built treated timber frame, exterior ply cladding, and box profile metal roof with flashing. All cut out components are CNC machined.
- High energy-saving capabilities, thanks to the superior insulation system that comes as standard to the roof and wall panels. Designed specifically for the UK climate, the insulation helps to reduce gas consumption costs by up to 30%, when used in conjunction with thermostatic controlled heaters, as well helping to minimise stress on birds.
- Peck-resistant internal sheeting makes it easy to wash down the interior and maintain a healthy, hygienic environment.
- Designed as a standalone unit or as multiple units. Links seamlessly to either our 12'x12' night shelter or 16'x12' night shelter.
- Can be used as one unit or split into two.
- Customisable options are available on request.
- It is recommend that a minimum of two people construct these units. Alternatively, we have a reliable construction service that can be booked with your order.
|Total sq. foot:||456|
|Rec. no. birds per unit:||2,000|
|Sq. ft. per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||0.228|
|Cost per sq foot:||£4.80|
|Cost per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||£1.10|
|Construction:||Treated timber frame, clad with 12mm exterior ply panels.|
|Roof:||Box profile metal sheeting with flashing.|
|Openings:||Two doors and two windows with sliders, at the front and back. Two pop holes with sliders to one side of the shed.|
|Flooring:||Flooring (as floor panels, for ease of cleaning and storage) and floor lining both available to order.|
|Insulation:||Internal insulation panels to roof and walls. Insulation constructed with 2” polystyrene sandwiched between 3.6mm polyester ply and 12mm exterior ply.|
|Transportable:||Yes, with telehandler.|
We know how important it is you get your order on time. That's why we'll agree a delivery date that works for you from the quote stage onwards, which we'll stick to.
Accessories for the 19'x24' Pukk2000, include partitioning, ventilation, guttering, lifting frame, flooring and floor lining.
|19'x24' Pukk2000 unit (up to 2,000 birds)||£2,200|
|Flooring (made from panels so they can be taken up, cleaned and stored)||£550|
|Floor lining (for one half of the unit)||£16|
|Ventilation kit - includes 2 vents||£60|
All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery charges.