15'x20' Metal1000 rearing shed & night shelter combi
The energy-efficient metal rearing shed and night shelter combi unit for up 1,000 gamebirds.
0.18 sq. ft. per bird
Full clear instructions with this product
- Our newest, most energy-efficient shed and night shelter combi unit, constructed in metal.
- Can be a standalone unit or as multiple units. See floor plans below for different orientations.
- Designed with galvanised steel frames, and state-of-the-art composite metal roof and wall panels.
- Superior insulation system is built in to the fabric of the shed, thanks to the innovative composite metal panels. Made with a closed-cell dense thermal insulation core of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) and coated in steel to both sides, these panels bring the highest U values - enabling you to easily maintain a steady temperature in both cold and hot weather, at the same time as making big energy savings.
- Clear span shed interior, so no thermal bridges - areas were heat is lost due to metal contact to the outside - results in much less energy required to heat or cool the space, and no cold spots or condensation.
- Adjustable solar-powered fan and vent system brings in a steady source of fresh air, and removes dust, humidity and toxins - making the rearing environment comfortable and healthy for birds.
- Sloped roof to enable rainwater to run off and away from bird runs - helping to keep the runs bog-free.
- Ultra hygienic and easy to clean, due to the metal surfaces throughout the shed interior and exterior. Clear span interior means there are no internal beams - again making it quick and easy to clean or powerwash.
- Rearing shed section measures 15’x12’.
- Our metal night shelters are constructed with galvanised steel frames and box profile sheeting for the roof. Inserted into the steel frames are wooden frames, which are clad in either monarflex or galvanised wire (where applicable). This unique ‘double frame’ system combines the durability of box profile galvanised metal with the practical usability of timber. There are two major benefits to this system:
1) It allows for quick and easy maintenance.
2) At the end of the season, the monarflex-clad panels can be removed and stored - to prevent storm damage and increase the longevity of the monarflex.
If required, it is possible to clad the wire or monarflex directly on to the metal frame. Please discuss this when ordering.
- Night shed section measures 15’x8’.
Also good to know…
- Overall height measures 6ft at the front and 7ft at the back, ensuring there's plenty of headroom for people to move around in without needing to stoop.
- Can be moved in minutes with a telehandler - offering complete flexibility as and when you need to free up space on your rearing field.
- It is recommend that a minimum of three people construct these units.
|Total sq. foot:||180|
|Rec. no. birds per unit:||1,000|
|Sq. ft. per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||0.18|
|Cost per sq foot (includes niight shelter):||£9.30|
|Cost per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||£2.80|
Rearing shed: Galvanised steel frame and state-of-the-art composite metal roof and wall panels. The external colour of the composite panels is Moss Green and the internal colour is white. Steel frame goes on the outside of the shed - to enable a clear span interior.
Night shelter: Galvanised steel frame, incorporating our unique 'double frame' system to enable easy maintenance (see Standard Features for more information). Clad in monarflex and galvanised wire.
Rearing shed: Composite metal panels - Moss Green
Night shelter: Box profile metal sheeting - Juniper Green
Flashings to both ends of the unit - Juniper Green
Roof is sloped to ensure water runs off away from the bird runs.
Door at front of both the rearing shed and night shelter.
One window with slider to front of shed.
Two pop holes with sliders (one connecting the shed and night shelter, one connecting the night shelter to the run).
Solar-powered vent to back (needs to face south, east or west).
Flooring (as floor panels, for ease of cleaning and storage) and floor lining both available to order.
Superior insulation system throughout shed due to composite metal panels made from a closed-cell dense thermal insulation core of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) and coated in steel to both sides.
Yes, with telehandler.
|The exterior colours of the unit are as stated above. Please note that these colours are subject to availability and MAY change (due to availability). Please enquire when placing your order. To request a specific colour, this may take up to eight weeks from the point of order and will incur an additional charge.|
We know how important it is you get your order on time. That's why we'll agree a delivery date that works for you from the quote stage onwards, which we'll stick to.
|15'x20' Metal1000 rearing shed and night shelter combi unit||£2,900|
All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery charges.