12'x12' Brooder hut fixed - with integrated night shelter
All-in-one brooder hut and night shelter with metal roof. Designed as a permanent fixture, without the need to be taken down at the end of the season.
0.18 sq. ft. per bird
Full clear instructions with this product
- Specially designed as a permanent fixture on the rearing field, without the need to be taken down and stored away at the end of the season.
- Manufactured with precision-built treated timber frame and clad with 12mm exterior ply. All cut out components are CNC machined.
- Panels screwed together for permanence and durability.
- Box profile metal sheet roof to give year-round protection.
- To help stabilise fluctuations in temperature within the shed - and minimise gas costs - custom-made insulation panels are available to order. Please note that as the roof is metal, there is a high risk of condensation without the use of insulation.
- Integrated three-sided night shelter. Designed to be screwed to the left hand side of the rearing shed.
|Size (rearing shed):||12'x12'|
|Total sq. foot (rearing shed):||144|
|Rec. no. birds per unit:||800|
|Sq. ft. per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||0.18|
|Cost per sq foot:||£3.20|
|Cost per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||£1.16|
2" precision-built treated timber frame, clad with 12mm exterior ply panels.
Treated timber frame, clad with a Shelterflex on the front and back, and hot dipped galvanised hexagonal wire on the side.
The night shelter is designed to be on the left hand side. Please let us know when you order if you require it to be on the right hand side.
Box profile metal sheet roof.
Door and two windows (with sliders) to front, plus one pop hole with slider on left hand side.
Door to front, plus one pop hole to run on left hand side.
|Flooring:||Flooring available to order for rearing shed (2 x panels made from 6"x1" treated boards on treated timber frame, for ease of cleaning and storage).|
|Insulation:||Available to order for roof only. Insulation constructed with 2” polystyrene.|
We know how important it is you get your order on time. That's why we'll agree a delivery date that works for you from the quote stage onwards, which we'll stick to.
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof (up to 900 birds)||£600|
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof + floor (up to 900 birds)||£700|
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof + insulation (up to 900 birds)||£680|
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof + floor + insulation (up to 900 birds)||£830|
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof + night shelter||£795|
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof + night shelter + floor||£945|
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof + night shelter + insulation||£925|
|12'x12' Brooder hut fixed with metal roof + night shelter + insulation + floor||£1,075|
All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery charges.