Metal Modular rearing shed range
The all-new energy-efficient metal modular rearing system. A range of sizes - offering virtually unlimited gamebird rearing capacity.
Approx. 0.18 sq. ft. per bird
Full clear instructions with this product
- Starting with the 15'x24' Metal2000 rearing shed as the basic module, this can be extended easily from 24' in length to 48' or 72'.
- Manufactured with a galvanised steel frame and state-of-the-art composite metal roof and wall panels. All components are machine cut for precision.
- Superior insulation system is built in to the fabric of the shed, thanks to the innovative composite metal panels. Made with a closed-cell dense thermal insulation core of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) and coated in steel to both sides, these panels bring the highest U values - enabling you to easily maintain a steady temperature in both cold and hot weather, at the same time as making big energy savings.
- Clear span interior, so no thermal bridges - areas were heat is lost due to metal contact to the outside - results in much less energy required to heat or cool the space, and no cold spots or condensation.
- Adjustable solar-powered fan and vent system brings in a steady source of fresh air, and removes dust, humidity and toxins - making the environment comfortable and healthy for birds.
- Sloped roof to enable rainwater to run off the shed and away from bird runs - helping to keep the rearing environment bog-free.
- Ultra hygienic and easy to clean, due to the metal surfaces throughout the interior and exterior. Clear span interior means there are no internal beams - again making it quick and easy to clean or powerwash.
- Overall height measures 6ft at the front and 7ft at the back, ensuring there's plenty of headroom for people to move around in without needing to stoop.
15'x24' and upwards
|Sq. ft. per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||Approx. 0.18|
|Cost per sq. foot:||Approx. £9.20|
|Cost per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||Approx. £1.43|
All-galvanised steel frame and state-of-the-art composite metal roof and wall panels. The external colour of the composite panels is Moss Green and the internal colour is white. Steel frame goes on the outside of the shed - to enable a clear span interior.
Composite metal panels - Moss Green.
Flashings - Juniper Green
Roof is sloped to ensure water runs off away from the bird runs.
The basic 15'x24' has: Two doors and two windows with sliders at the front, plus vent. Two pop holes with sliders (one on each side).
Flooring (as floor panels, for ease of cleaning and storage) and floor lining both available to order.
Superior insulation system throughout due to composite metal panels made from a closed-cell dense thermal insulation core of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) and coated in steel to both sides
|The exterior colours of the unit are as stated above. Please note that these colours are subject to availability and MAY change (due to availability). Please enquire when placing your order. To request a specific colour, this may take up to eight weeks from the point of order and will incur an additional charge.|
We know how important it is you get your order on time. That's why we'll agree a delivery date that works for you from the quote stage onwards, which we'll stick to.
|15'x24' Metal2000 rearing unit (2,000 birds)||£3,300|
|15'x48' Metal Modular rearing unit (4,000 birds)||£6,300|
|15'x72' Metal Modular rearing unit (6,000 birds)||£9,300|
All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery charges.